Okay, help me name this...
Welcome to our new and amazing blog! I just don’t know what we should call it, yet.
And, I’m going to need your help naming it.
I usually put the title in last when I write.
So, before you submit your name for our blog at the bottom of the page, you need to know what kind of content is going in it.
Our purpose is to help you through life’s ugly parts so that you can see a path to life’s beauty.
I want to show you there is real hope, especially during tough times.
And, I need to show you hope without passing a judgement on where you might be in your life right now.
People come to us from every different background you can think of – because abuse, addiction, grief and depression don’t care what color, race, or religion you are. Or your politics. Unfortunately, these issues are for everyone.
I assume that you are reading this because you are either
(a) looking for help or
(b) wanting to help someone else.
So, our blog is going to be centered on self-help and helping others.
We’re going to put stuff in it like:
- Important News: We have some things coming up that are very exciting (in fact, I am drafting some news to release this weekend)
- Categorized Help: Learn about the issues you or your loved ones are dealing with.
- Infographics: facts and figures that are easy to read and share about abuse, addiction, grief, and depression.
- Volunteering: Opportunities to help fight domestic violence and highlighted moments about the people that make this place awesome.
- The story of you: Insight into what others have gone through and survived by reading and listening to their stories.
- Behind the curtain: A look into the insight and lives of the people running Hope Connection International.
Ultimately, our purpose is to let you know that you are not alone, that God has a plan for you, and that being abused, addicted, or ashamed is not part of that plan.
Now that you know what this blog is for, let’s talk about that name…
I’m honestly not sure what to call this blog.
But, I know that “Hope Connection International Blog” isn’t exactly the most creative.
We want to take the top 5 name ideas and then have everyone put a vote on it!