DEPRESSION RECOVERY IS ABOUT CHOOSING TO HAVE A POSITIVE LIFE.
This 8 week course teaches that the "cure" for depression may not be as difficult as you might think. Actually, just a few basic lifestyle changes can help people break free of the trap of depression.
- This program adresses issues like:
- ♡ How to know if depression or another cause is creating a lack of energy, and the best way to achieve restorative rest and rejuvenation.
- ♡ How to enhance the circulation and activity of the control center of emotions in the brain.
- ♡ How emotional intelligence is more important in life than IQ.
Learn how to establish and maintain a beneficial exercise program, understand depression and develop healthy lifestyle habits that will enhance your brain function.
Did you know?
Depression is the cause of over two-thirds of the 30,000 reported suicides in the US each year
Major depressive disorder is the leading cause of disability in the US for ages 15-44
Nearly two out of three people suffering with depression do not actively seek nor receive proper treatment
This Group Starts Again September 13th!
Depression: The Way Out
The Way Out
Instead of merely medicating the symptoms of depression, Neil Nedley, MD (a practicing internal medicine specialist) has sought to find a cure for this lonely, debilitating disease. In his straightforward writing style, Dr. Nedley gives you a well- referenced, in-depth comprehension of how depression affects the person mentally, physically, emotionally , and spiritually.
If you, or someone you know is suffering from depression, you will benefit from this course. Don't let the depths of depression take hold. Start the path to healing.
1. What are the symptoms of depression?
(It might not be what you think)
2. What are the causes and effects of depression?
3. How do certain medications interact with different foods we eat, and how can that impact how we feel?
4. What works and doesn't work when treating depression? And Why?
The Community Support Model
Healing happens when you are surrounded by people that understand what you are going through.
We involve therapists, counselors, mentors, and community leaders who volunteer.
Our Leaders have:
Our group leaders are well-trained, have passed our background check, and provide leadership and insight in a loving way, from a place of experience.