An in-depth guide to understanding and Healing from Abuse
Abuse, if ignored, will always come back to the surface. It will impact your relationships and your children.
Our group faces the challenges that come with recovery from abuse head-on by providing insight into the psychological impact and the damage to the soul (the part that makes you, you).
This group provides a well-researched biblical and scientific overview of abuse. It deals with the various types of abuse, the various effects of abuse, and the means of healing. Abuse can be sexual, physical, neglect, spiritual, or verbal.
Get the help you need to recover from being abused and live a healthy, productive life.
Did you know?
Domestic Abuse is the third leading cause of homelessness among families
Every 9 seconds a woman is beaten or assaulted
About 10 million children witness domestic violence annually
55-95% of physically abused women never receive help
Sign up now to get help!
1. How can abuse victims find true healing and freedom?
2. Why would someone abuse a person they supposedly love?
3. Why is it wrong to allow an abuser to continue the abuse?
4. Is anger ever appropriate for abuse victims?
5. What are some of the harmful teachings about forgiveness?
6. How does abuse impact the children and family members?
The Community Support Model
Healing happens when you are surrounded by people that understand what you
are going through.
We involve therapists, counselors, mentors, and community leaders who volunteer.
Our Leaders have:
Our group leaders are well-trained, have passed our background check, and provide leadership and insight in a loving way, from a place of experience.
The When and Where
Women's Group: Thursdays 6:30-8:30PM
Men's Group: Thursdays 6:30-8:30PM
Teen Girl's Group: Tuesdays 7PM *
* Interest Meeting Sept. 11, 7pm